Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Cousin's Wedding




Here are a few shots of my cousin Suzy's wedding bouquet (from September). I have to say it is one of my favorites this year, and when we get the pro shots we will post the whole wedding...which, if the bouquet is any indication, was glorious. It was vintage with lots of organic elements. My Aunt Deb (mother of the bride) actually grew some of the flowers in her garden. My shop is now home to many cute little black spiders who used to live in Celosia from my aunt's garden (I kind of like them, but no one else seems to appreciate them much). I included a bunch of shots from all angles, and the last two shots are of the Mom's bouquets (which they carried during the ceremony). Here are some of the beautiful floral elements used in the bouquets: Celosia, Dahlias, Roses, Craspedia, Stock, Ranunculus, Protea, Delphinium, Zinnias, Succulents, and Peacock feathers. In the mom's bouquets, we included Gardenia as well (one of my personal favorites).




















1 comment:

  1. Amazing use of so many beautiful colors! Had a great time chatting with you at the show. Did you know that the model with the teeth was Miss Ohio?? I thought she looked familiar :o)

    xom

    ReplyDelete