Friday, May 7, 2010

Favorite Things Find!!!


Ok....so I was setting up a wedding in Ft. Thomas this afternoon when I nearly ran off the road because of an incredible yard sale I came across. I screeched on the breaks to get a better view, and decided it was well worth my time to stop back after I was finished with set up. I told the gentlemen that was selling his wares that my customers would Loooooooove (sung in a long, high pitched operatic tone) his stuff. I asked him if he'd mind me giving it a shout out, and he said sure. He didn't seem interested in sharing his name and address on a public site, so if you want to know where you can find these amazing goods, just email me at by clicking here (I have my blackberry, so I can shoot the info back to you quickly). He has containers, vintage jewelry, and other glorious things you could easily incorporate in your wedding. His sale is going on through this Saturday!

I'm headed there now to get the stuff I put on hold. One man's chachka, is another bride's table setting.













No comments:

Post a Comment