Monday, January 5, 2009

Nancy and Rich - October 2008

One of my favorite weddings this year! Nancy (Nancy of the fabulous Brideface) got married! She has magnificent taste, and collected a lot of the cool containers you see on the table herself. She used small wooden desk drawers, mecury glass, and hobnail milk glass...so different and beautiful! She also had the table runners custom made...aren't they gorgeous! I did her flowers, and she pretty much gave me free reign within her color scheme. The pictures were taken by the fabulously talented Tine of TM Photography.








































The team of experts who worked on Nancy and Rich's wedding:

Aviva Events - Alison Wenstrup pulled the details together
Brideface - Molly did Nancy's flawless makeup
CLF - flowers....that would be us
Letterheads Ltd. / Poeme - Kristen Folzenlogen, owner of the aforementioned businesses did the gorgeous custom invitations
TM Photography - photos by Tine

If there is anyone I forgot, please let me know and I will make sure and add you to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment