Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Liz and Diggs - 12.27.08

Pictures by Tracy.....Amazing! I had so much fun with this wedding, and the pictures really show how special the day was! I got to work with some of my favorite vendors, and I got to meet some very talented vendors I had not worked with before. See the credits below! Liz was really a blast to work with, and she was up for just about anything. So, her wedding planner (Kristen Kloth) and I had a few surprises for her....you'll see some of them in the pics below!

By the way, check out the "jazz hands" in the third shot down. You got to love jazz hands.



































The Team:

Kristen Kloth of Tres Chic Event Planning was so much fun to work with....I think I can speak for Kristen when I say that we had a great time working together on this wedding.
Nancy of Brideface (also one of my partners in crime at The Bridal Studio) did Liz and the girl's make up.
Pictures by Tracy took these amazing shots!
Cake - Maribelle - incredible!
The Phoenix was the site of the reception.
St. Francis DeSales was the gorgeous church for the ceremony.

3 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.so you also can read my blog.my blog is aboutnike.air max.air shox.air jordanand some kinds of jordan.welcome to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Nice shots. Enjoyable moments in life.

    Lovable post.
    Good blog and Keep it up.
    :-)
    Insurance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of soft pastels in the bridal bouquet! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete