Thursday, February 21, 2008

Burke - Sprengard - December 28, 2007























Amber Burke & Joe Sprengard
Amber & Joe's pictures were taken by the incredible Steph Carson (Steph Carson Photography - link on right). I love these pictures...they have such a vintage glam feel to them!
Amber has great taste, she paired robin's egg blue with a deep jeweled red, and set against black and white. I love it!!! In her bouquet, we used all whites, including Hydrangea, Roses, and Stephanotis. In the girl's bouquets, we used black magic red roses and loops of robin's egg blue velvet ribbon.

The setting was the Hilton's Hall of Mirrors which really lends to that vintage Hollywood glam look I mentioned before. The bride, groom, and the entire wedding party look great in this setting...what a handsome group! Check out all the other glorious details below. I went a little crazy posting a lot of pics, but the wedding was so gorgeous and Steph's photography is so great, I couldn't help myself. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment