Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sokolnicki - Gronbach Wedding

Lynn and Eli. Is it Blogworthy? Oh Yeah!!!! The only thing that will be better is when I get the fabu photos from Tine!

I have had the pleasure of working with the Sokolnicki family for two of their daughter's weddings now, and I must say it has been a treat. The sisters and Mom have fantastic taste, and the family has been a complete delight to work with. I'll relay more details when I get the professional shots, but here is a sneak peak. I LOVE the vintage glass pieces that we used throughout the entire wedding. Lynn and Eli....you have awesome taste, and I loved everything you chose...it was a pleasure. And to you both.....GO GATORS!

******Oh and, by the way Lynn, I heisted a couple of your pics from Facebook....thanks!






















































2 comments: