Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Courtenay Lambert Florals - Creative Team (post 3 of 4)























































I feel so fortunate to have such a talented group of people working with me. From left to right, Bridie Busken (who is also my sister and has worked with me since the beginning - I cannot believe it has been 7 years), Aubrie Welsh, Devin Ludlow, and the last one is me (Courtenay Lambert). Aubrie was one of my brides from last year, and she recently graduated from DAP, University of Cincinnati's design school. Aubrie is so talented and really has an eye for detail...you can check out her wedding on my blog (she got married last Fall). Devin is a creative guru, and he has worked in the industry with Ron Padgett (Beehive Designs), so I feel so lucky to have him on board as well. My sister Bridie has done much of the wedding work you've seen in the past and some of her work has been featured in Cincinnati Wedding magazine. In addition to this crew, I have adhoc workers who help out during the wedding season....I'm hoping to introduce you to them as the season progresses. My mom and a couple of my Aunts have also done work with me...I have a very talented family. My parents live in Florida in the Winter and typically come here during the Spring and Summer, so I have my mom and a couple of my aunts as adhoc designers during the season. I think it's always more fun for my customers to see the behind the scenes and get to know everyone who is contributing to make their event unique and special.

No comments:

Post a Comment