Monday, December 29, 2008

Ashley Stradtman & Nick Long

Ashley & Nick

OK, I admit it, I have a serious problem...I have a hard time choosing which photos too post, hence posting way too many. But, can you really post too many glorious wedding photos? I don't think so....problem solved. Ashley and her family were so great to work with, and Ashley has incredible taste. It doesn't hurt that she works in events and has access to some incredible items to use in her wedding. The wedding was absolutley gorgeous...it took place at Kenwood Country Club and the day was picture perfect as you'll see in the glorious photos taken by Bluebird Photography. The tent was clear and had approximately nine crystal chandeliers hanging in it.....glorious!

I'm doing a new thing....I'm crediting all the vendors who I know were involved in an event at the bottom of the posting. I think it is important that our readers have the sources for all of the wonderful details of the weddings in which we are a part. So, read below to see all the vendors involved.








































The Team:


Photographer: Bluebird Photography


Event Rentals: Camargo




No comments:

Post a Comment