Friday, September 28, 2007

My First Post





This is my first post, and I'm so excited about it.
I'm going to cover a gamut of topics, all surrounging flowers and decor...and maybe some other stuff. :)
I feel so lucky to do the job that I do. I get to work with fabulous people on one of the most exciting days of their lives! And, I love everything about it. I love hearing their stories and meeting them, their family and friends. I love helping to choose the color palettes, the flowers, the containers, the ribbons, and the fabrics that make the day spectacular. And I especially love seeing it all come together on the big day!
So, that's my first post! I hope I can put topics and blurbs up here that everyone will find helpful and interesting. Please feel free to comment.
Thanks, Courtenay

No comments:

Post a Comment